Electric Fancave Ep. 105 – We Need to Talk About Women
Intro: Google Plus was being terrible during our last recording, so editing was a nightmare. Thus, I didn’t post it in audio form. Maybe I will later, but for now, it’s a video only ep. Soooorrrrryyyyy! Movies:
- Critics’ reviews of Ghostbusters are in!
- Sulu becomes Star Trek’s first gay character
- Loving trailer
- Imperium trailer
- Pokemon Go is taking over the world!
- Belatedly: Cap is not Hydra, obvi
- Margot Robbie, Rose McGowan, Blake Lively, and the way we talk about women
- Rose McGowan on Renee Zelwegger’s audacity to age
- The icky Margot Robbie profile in Vanity Fair
- The Unbearable Blakeness of Lively
Next Course: Feast On!
Search the Feast
Corrigan Vaughan is a grad student with a penchant for TV, travel, and haunted stuff. She spends the majority of her time reading, writing, and dominating at pub quiz. A Masshole by birth, she now holds down the West Coast for the Electric Feast family, going to cons, hitting up movie premieres, and reading comic books outside the Griffith Observatory. She hugged Karl Urban once and has told everyone she's ever met since about it.