Electric Fancave Ep. 11 – Heroes in a Podcast
Corrigan and Heather, the world’s most fearsome fighting team, talk the brand new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie trailer released just a few days ago (find out Heather’s strange TMNT crush), and the announcement of J.K. Rowling‘s latest film endeavor. They watch two different but equally awesome Les Miserables related videos and discuss plans to sing together and spit at each other. Wil Wheaton gives the best response ever to a little girl who’s sick of being called a nerd and Heather tells a personal story about bullying. Once again, Corrigan tries to convince Heather of the merits of Wahlburgers after terrifying her with an unnecessary rant about the bubonic plague. Plus, in this week’s YouTube only Fancave extra, the fangirls talk about the season finale of The Walking Dead. Or Heather talks about it and Corrigan asks a lot of stupid questions. Special thanks to the amazing Andy Lopez for the sweet TMNT caricature! Full version below!
Links from this episode:
- Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel sing The Confrontation
- Hugh Jackman sings about being Wolverine
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer
- A little girl sings a really dramatic version of Do You Wanna Build A Snowman
- Innuendo Bingo: The game where celebrities spit all over radio presenters
- The announcement of J.K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts trilogy
- Wil Wheaton teaches a little girl a vital life lesson
- The bubonic plague is totally pneumonic
- Jordan Carlman explains why griping about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is dumb
- Corrigan and Heather’s YouTube only discussion of the Walking Dead finale
Next Course: Feast On!
Search the Feast
Corrigan Vaughan is a grad student with a penchant for TV, travel, and haunted stuff. She spends the majority of her time reading, writing, and dominating at pub quiz. A Masshole by birth, she now holds down the West Coast for the Electric Feast family, going to cons, hitting up movie premieres, and reading comic books outside the Griffith Observatory. She hugged Karl Urban once and has told everyone she's ever met since about it.